This annual meeting will be held in Twente, The Netherlands in 2019. This focused meeting is dedicated to exploring the science, engineering, and use of micro- to nanoscale acoustofluidics.
In particular the scope of the conference covers:
- Liquids, bubbles, particles and cells manipulation with acoustics
- Integrated acoustofluidics devices for energy, chemical, biological, and medical applications
- Fluid interface manipulation using ultrasound, including atomization, droplet generation, and thin films
- Transducers designs for micro/nano acoustofluidics, including new fabrication methods and ideas
- Acoustical tweezers and acoustophoresis
- Acoustic streaming and radiation pressure analysis and experimentation